Sunday, August 15, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane :)

We are leaving this Friday for Latvia and we are so excited to see our daughter again. She is anxiously awaiting our arrival. We have decided to try to blog since that might be easier than trying to email you all from Latvia. Please continue your prayer for our family. Pray for the boys to be protected at home while we are away. Allen starts the new semester on the Monday we arrive in Latvia. Please also pray that we can find out more about Izabella's availability for adoption.

Philiipians 3:12-14 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment