Saturday, September 25, 2010

Miraculous Day

Today is Jana's 16th birthday. As I woke up this morning I was reminded of what great and wonderous deeds my savior did for me. He brought this beautiful girl to Brad and I just in the nick of time but of course always in his perfect time. We celebrated with a family dinner and were joined by two of Jana's Latvian friends.

I thank God for the miracles He performed so that she would have a forever family and we would have a daughter. He began this work long before I ever knew her name and I thank those of you who hosted her, prayed for her, and let her go so that she might be untited with us as He intended. We love her beyond words and know that our family and our life is enriched because she is in it.

Thank you all for your continued prayers as we continue this adoption journey.

I stand amazed in the presence
of Jesus the Nazarene,
and wonder how he could love me,
a sinner, condemned, unclean.
How marvelous! How wonderful!
And my song shall ever be:
How marvelous! How wonderful
is my Savior's love for me!

Phillipians 1:6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment